The SMILE Station
The newly remodeled SMILE Station, originally a firehouse, was built in 1926. The Toy and Joy Maker program got its start in this building. In 1959, the Old Engine 20 building began its second career as a clubhouse for the Boys and Girls Club. When that group vacated, it was purchased from the city and renovated for its present use.
The SMILE Station is a first class facility with
- baby grand piano
- commercial kitchen
- round table seating for 60 with capacity for 100
- handicapped accessible
For more information, please contact our director, Lorraine Fyre.
The SMILE Station is located at:
8210 S.E. 13th Avenue
Portland, OR 97202