Appoint a Designated Person(s) to take care of these important details:
- Contact with the Host/Hostess on duty at the church.
- Opening the church door for guests and greeting your guests.
- Assisting those who are older or disabled (handicapped access is through the back door).
- Attend Guest Book, oversee gifts and ensure their removal.
- Directing the florist and help with pinning flowers.
- Assisting the photographer, if needed.
- Opening the front door(s) for the “Grand Entrance” of the bride, as she walks down the aisle, and again at the recessional. (You may desire to close the door(s) during the ceremony).
- Removal of floral arrangements and personal items after the wedding.