ELOPEMENT RATES & INFORMATION
Elopements in Portland Oregon at Oaks Pioneer Church and keep love sweet and simple and affordable!
There Oaks Pioneer Church is an ideal setting to elope.
– We offer a charming, intimate and private spot for you and your partner-to-be to say “I do!”
Oaks Pioneer Church is an affordable and inexpensive elopement venue.
– We know that many of you looking to elope are looking for affordability. This is why we offer an option especially for elopement ceremonies with parties including up to 12 total persons. This includes the brides, grooms, officiants, guests, witnesses, family, friends and photographers!
Elopement Rate High Season | May – October
$500 / 1.5 hour (min)
Additional time available in 30 minute increments at $125/each
Elopement Rate Low Season | November – April
$400 / 1.5 hour (min)
Additional time available in 30 minute increments at $100/each
SWEET & SIMPLE ADDER
(Champagne & Cake)
Not looking for a full reception for your elopement guests? Consider the Sweet & Simple Addition to your reservation! This allows for you to provide a simple dessert and a champagne or non-alcoholic toast in the chapel gardens for your guests.
Oaks Pioneer Church is a special place to elope.
– Over many decades Oaks Pioneer Church sees hundreds of simple and sweet elopement ceremonies, sometimes with as few as four people, including the happy couple! We’re within a very short stroll to the banks of the Willamette river and views of downtown Portland. Our grounds adjoin Sellwood Park, a lush forested park with paved pathways, picnic areas, restrooms, and a playground. The setting’s natural beauty combined with our flexibility make it an ideal elopement venue, even on short notice. Please drop us a quick note here or call our offices at 503.233.1497 if you have any questions about availability and rates. Note! Use our contact page for faster reply!
– There are no “Hold” deposits. When you wish to secure your date, all fees are due.
– Rental process is entirely online making it safe and convenient.
– An additional fee of $100 is required for all reservations that fall on national or commonly observed holidays.
– Wanna keep it really simple? Click here for more information about our $850 elopement package.
Oaks Pioneer Church is non-denominational and welcomes all visitors regardless of race, gender, national origin, color, ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.